You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Today we’re all about sweets! We’re going to make a Mascarpone Chocolate Chip Cheesecake and a super-simple lava mug cake. But first, we’re going to discuss what containers to cook those desserts in, how their size and shape affect the cooking time, and I’m going to give you the low-down on how baking powder reacts under pressure.
Welcome to Pressure Cooking School!
Here’s what is in this video:
– 00:00 Lesson Introduction
– 01:10 Heat-safe Containers: Materials & Shapes
– 05:31 Baking Powder Under Pressure
– 07:20 RECIPE: Mascarpone, Ricotta, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
– 13:37 Cheesecake do’s and DON’Ts
– 15:20 RECIPE: Chocolate LAVA Mug Cake
Read the whole lesson, download materials from this video and acquire the recipes here:
Follow the entire Pressure Cooking School video series, here:
Pressure Cooking School Playlist: