You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Air Fryer Chicken Legs: Keto Recipe for Dinner
Air Fryer Chicken Legs (Drumsticks) that are fast to make in just 30 minutes. They are nicely browned & crispy outside but juicy inside, and have an incredible Asian flavor that the whole family will love. They make an simple, healthy dinner meal that is keto and low carb friendly.
Check out these airfryer and Instant Pot videos, too:
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings: https://youtu.be/I3r4gRPQCMo
Instant Pot Whole Chicken Recipe: https://youtu.be/xwRWvivj-4M
Mushroom Coconut Curry in the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker: https://youtu.be/to5sNDX8h7k
5 Ingredient Instant Pot Pulled Pork: https://youtu.be/UKVpGhsoFeU
Instant Pot Ground Beef: https://youtu.be/UiInRjl5e8k
Instant Pot Chili con Carne: https://youtu.be/wmh7VvPWPAU
SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more shortcut recipes made simple and delish. FOLLOW US on:
Ingredients for the chicken drumsticks recipe:
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 ½ tbsp olive oil or half peanut oil and half sesame oil
2 tbsp lime juice
¼ tsp ground ginger optional
5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce use one that is gluten-free for a keto recipe
2 tbsp honey use sugar-free maple syrup for a keto recipe
1 tsp sriracha or any hot sauce
8 chicken drumsticks (take out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking)
Instructions how to make chicken:
1. Preheat air fryer to 375° F (190° C) for at least 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, gather the ingredients and prepare the marinade.
2. Whisk together garlic powder, onion powder, salt, olive oil, lime juice, ground ginger, soy sauce, honey, and sriracha in a big bowl.
3. put the drumsticks into the bowl and massage them with the mixture until fully covered. If you have time, let them marinate at room temp for 20-30 minutes at least. Otherwise, skip marinating!
4. put medium to big chicken drumsticks into the air fryer tray or basket in a single layer, leaving space between them to air circulate. This is key for even cooking!
5. Cook them for 15 minutes. Then, flip the legs and cook for 10 minutes more. They will have a nice browned exterior. Check the internal temp with a thermometer – it must reach 160° F (71° C). If not, cook for 3-5 minutes more until cooked through. For smaller drumsticks, it will take less time to cook (around 18-20 minutes total).
6. If cooking whole chicken legs (thighs and drumsticks attached together), it should take about 30-40 minutes total to fully cook.
7. Garnish them with chopped green onion and sesame seeds. Serve with a side of your choice.