You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
We are making ribs in the Instant Pot! These country style pork ribs will have you wishing you were outside BBQ-ing. Even though they were cooked in the Instant Pot, these ribs are just as FLAVORFUL and TENDER as any other BBQ ribs. You will be licking your fingers with this BBQ ribs recipe!
~ FEATURED PORK RECIPES ~
* TENDER and delicious Pork Loin Instant Pot Recipe
* delicious and simple Instant Pot Asian Pork Recipe
3 pounds Country Pork
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon cumin
1 Tablespoon onion powder
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup beef broth
½ cup bbq sauce (your favorite)
2 Tablespoons sweet chili sauce
1 Teaspoon hot chili sauce
* Pat dry the country pork.
* Mix together the dry spices in a bowl
* Rub the country pork with the dry rub on all sides.
* put the Country Ribs into the Instant Pot standing upright around the pot in a circle pattern.
* put the Instant Pit lid on and close the pressure valve to seal
* Set on Manual or Pressure Cook High for 45 minutes.
* Meanwhile mix together the BBQ sauce, sweet chili sauce and hot chili sauce in a small bowl.
* Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
* When the time is up, fast Release the remaining pressure
* Carefully take out the ribs and put on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
* With a pastry brush cover the ribs with the BBQ sauce and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
* Remove the ribs and serve.
~ These are great hot or at room temperature. Use the leftovers (if any) for pulled pork sliders ~
#instantpotporkribsbbq #flavorfulinstantpotporkribs #instantpotporkrecipes #bearfoodkitchen #bearbitesbearfoodkitchen #instantpotpork #instantpotporkribs #instantpotribs