BETTER THAN TAKEOUT AND simple! Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This chicken fried rice recipe takes 15 minutes to make. It’s absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Sometimes maybe you don’t know what to cook for dinner, this is it! It is better than your local take out fried rice AND healthier.
🥢BUY MY CHOPSTICKS – https://geni.us/Ceramic-Chopsticks (Launch Special!! Use “15soupedup” to acquire 15% discount)
🥢BUY MY CARBON STEEL WOK – https://geni.us/carbon-steel-wok
🥢OTHER FEATURED PRODUCTS THAT I USE – https://curatedkitchenware.com/collections/all
🥢BUY MY CLAY POT – https://geni.us/soupeduprecipesclaypot (Use “claypot20” for a 20% discount)
🥢PRINTABLE RECIPE – https://soupeduprecipes.com/better-than-takeout-chicken-fried-rice-recipe/
🥢MY AMAZON INFLUENCER/AFFILIATE PAGE – https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-078efbf8 (I share ingredients and recommended products there)
🥢SUPPORT ME ON PATREON – https://www.patreon.com/soupeduprecipes
🥢RECIPE – Note: The product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
**INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHICKEN FRIED RICE [serve 1-2]**
**For the chicken marinade**
– 150 grams of chicken
– 1 tsp of corn starch
– 1 tsp of soy sauce
– 1 tsp of vegetable oil
– a pinch of baking soda(NOT BAKING POWDER Sorry for the audio mistake in the video)
**FOR THE STIR FRYING**
– 2 eggs
– 3 tbsp oil
– 2 cups of cooked rice
– 1 tbsp of minced garlic
– 1/4 cup of red onion
– 1/3 cup of green beans
– 1/2 cup of carrot
– 1/4 cup of spring onion
**FOR THE SEASONING**
– 1 tbsp of light soy sauce [Pearl River Bridge Natural Brewed Light Soy Sauce: https://geni.us/wABlLXf]
– 2 tsp of dark soy sauce [Pearl River Bridge Superior Dark Soy Sauce: https://geni.us/T4vy]
– 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
– pepper to taste
**HOW TO make CHICKEN FRIED RICE**
– cut the chicken into small pieces. Mix it with 1 tsp of corn starch, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of vegetable oil and a pinch of baking soda. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
– Crack 2 eggs. Beat it well.
– Heat up the wok. Add about 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Give it a toss, so the bottom is coated nicely.
– Wait until there is smoke coming out. Pour in the egg. Will take about 30-50 seconds to acquire the it fluffy. Break it into small pieces and set it aside.
– Add more oil into the same wok. Heat it up and add in the chicken. Saute it about 1 or 2 minutes. Then push it to the side so you have room for the vegetables. Dump in all your veggies, which are 1 tbsp of minced garlic, 1/4 cup of onion, 1/3 cup of green beans and 1/2 cup of carrot. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
– When the onion should be transparent, Add some salt to taste. Mix it well.
– Take it out.
– Next is the rice. Loosen up the rice before frying.
– Turn on the gas to high, Heat up the wok for about 15 seconds. Then add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. put in the rice right after that. Use your spatula to break down the big pieces.
– You need to stir fry this for 3-5 minutes. Then add in our seasoning, 1 tbsp of light soy sauce, 2 tsp of dark soy sauce.
– Now you really got to mix this. do it fast. Because the wok is hot, the liquid will evaporate quickly- then you will never acquire to mix it evenly. Once can not see white rice, add in all the ingredients. Veggies, meat, oh and the egg…
– Toss everything together. Give them about 2 minutes to be infused with each other.
– Add in the spring onion right before serving.
Hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, just post a comment.
…and if you’ve read this far, might as well subscribe. More recipes coming soon =)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!