You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
INSTANT POT Butternut Squash Soup – INSTANT POT Soup @instantpotlife
– 6 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubes (1″-1.5″ size)
– 2 Apples, peeled and cubed
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
– 2.5 cups broth
– 2.5 cups water
– 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. Select saute. Add in oil and onion and cook until onion is almost transparent
2. Add in apple, butternut squash, cinnamon and salt, then turn off saute.
3. Add in liquid (half broth, half water)
4. Close lid. Select soup or manual for 20 minutes.
5. When done, fast release (carefully), and blend directly in pot with hand blender until until smooth.
6. Serve as is or garnish with plain yogurt (made in the instant pot!)
Check out my website www.MYinstantpotlife.com
Subscribe to my channel for more recipes:
Background music from www.bensound.com