You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Chicken Curry For Bachelors | simple Chicken Curry For Beginners | Chicken Gravy | Chicken Curry | Bachelor Chicken Curry | Chicken Masala Powder Curry | simple Chicken Curry | Chicken Masala
Ingredients for simple Chicken Curry:
– Chicken- 1 kg
– Onion, rough chopped- 4 medium
– Ginger, crushed- 2 tsp
– Garlic, crushed- 2 tsp
– Tomatoes, roughly chopped- 3 medium
– Green chillies, thick chopped- 3 nos.
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp
– Readymade Chicken Masala- 1 tbsp (store bought)
– Salt- 1.5 tsp
– Refined Oil- 4-5 tbsp
– Clean & wash the chicken pieces and keep it to drain.
– Roughly chop the onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
– Peel and crush the ginger and garlic cloves.
– Heat oil in a pan or kadai and add the chopped onions.
– Fry on high heat for 10 mins till brown in colour.
– Add the crushed ginger and garlic and fry on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Add the chopped tomatoes and green chillies and fry on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Add the turmeric powder and mix & fry on medium heat for around 3 mins till tomatoes are soft.
– Now add the chicken pieces and fry on high heat for 2-3 mins till the chicken pieces are browned.
– Add the readymade chicken masala, red Chilli powder and salt, mix and bhunno on high heat for 5 mins. Continue to fry on medium heat for another 5 mins.
– Now add 200 ml water and cook on low heat for around 20 mins till the chicken pieces are tender and oil separates.
#chickencurry #simplechickencurry #chickengravy #bachelorchickencurry #easychickencurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken