You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This recipe makes the fastest and yummiest Vegetable fried rice in Instant Pot. You don’t even have to pre-boil your rice as the instant pot does that for you. You just dump and go and the yummy dinner is ready to be served in no time.
– 2 cups Rice – Washed & Soaked in 2 cups water
– 1.5 cup vegetables of choice
– Salt to taste – I used around 1 tsp
– Black Pepper to taste – I used around 1/2 tsp
– 1 small onion – finely chopped
– 2-3 big garlic cloves – finely chopped
– 2 tbsp cooking oil
– 1/2 to 1 tbsp Sesame or Peanut Oil
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup water – depending on the level of your rice