You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Chinese-style Black Bean Garlic Spare Ribs Recipe using the Instant Pot. simple 10 minute meal using pressure cook. 20 minutes steam.
1 lb of spare ribs (back or side ribs – back ribs are more tender), cut into 1.5″ wide pieces
6-8 black beans (black soy beans), minced
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 teaspoon of cornstarch
1. Add the black beans and garlic into the spare ribs.
2. Now add the salt, pepper, sesame oil, soy sauce and mix.
3. Add the cornstarch and mix again.
4. Now transfer the mixture into a dish making sure that ribs are not stacked on each other.
5. Open the lid, add 1 cup of water and put your trivet inside.
6. put the dish of ribs on top of trivet and close lid.
7. Select Manual, high pressure cooking, for 10 minutes.
8. When done, do a fast release and serve.
Check out my website www.MYinstantpotlife.com
Subscribe to my channel for more recipes:
More recipes love this one:
Complete instructions on how to make yogurt in the Instant Pot. https://youtu.be/K2JLgPxsw0k