Cozy & Healthy Vegan Soup Recipes (Instant Pot)
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Today I’m sharing two cozy, hearty, and veggie-packed soups with you! I made them both in my Instant Pot, but you can make them on the stovetop as well – full instructions in the recipes linked below 🙂
IN THIS VIDEO
• Vegan Minestrone: https://frommybowl.com/instant-pot-minestrone-soup/
• Cozy Potato Spinach Soup: https://frommybowl.com/instant-pot-potato-spinach-soup/
• My Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2t2GPOF
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. acquire a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!