You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
These crunchy fried mushrooms are so juicy on the inside and super crispy on the outside. This recipe is really simple to make. In this recipe eggs are not required so the recipe is vegan. Is you love mushrooms you going to love this sliced crunchy mushrooms.
Full printable version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Crunchy-Fried-Mushrooms-Recipe-Breaded-Mushrooms
More simple Recipes:
Crispy Fried Eggplant: http://bit.ly/FriedEggplant
Onion Rings: http://bit.ly/OnionRingsTCF
Onion Fritters: http://bit.ly/OnionFrittersTCF
Cauliflower Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/CauliflowerBalls
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the mushrooms:
300g (10.5oz) Mushrooms (Portobello/Chestnut mushrooms)
2/3 cup (85g) All-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup (160ml) sparkling water or water
1½ cups (160g) Breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
For the dipping sauce:
4 tablespoons chilli sauce
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. In a medium size bowl stir flour, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, oregano and baking powder. Gradually add water, whisking, until smooth. If the batter too runny and 1-2 tablespoons flour, if the batter to thick add 1-2 tablespoons water. Set aside.
2. cut the mushrooms into thick slices.
3. Dip the mushrooms in the batter, then coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Fry sliced coated mushrooms for 1-2 minutes, flip and fry 1 minute more, until golden and crunchy. Or dip fry until golden. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
5. make the sauce: mix chili with mayonnaise until combined and smooth.