You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Eggplant Curry is a unique and incredible vegetable recipe perfect for lunch and dinner. This healthy and scrumptious recipe is a fine combination of vegetable and Curry Masala. Try out this Eggplant Curry today and let us know how it turned out.
#EggplantCurry #BainganCurryMasala #SooperChef
Eggplant Curry (SC)
Ingredients for Eggplants:
Salt ½ tsp
Oil (for frying)
Ingredients for Curry:
Water 2 cups
Onion (chopped) 1 cup
Garlic cloves 5-6
Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Green coriander ¼ cup
Tomatoes ½ cup
Oil ¼ cup
Salt 1 tsp
Red Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric ½ tsp
Green Chilies (chopped) 3-4
Cherry Tomatoes 6-7
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
1. cut eggplants into 4 pieces. Sprinkle some salt and rest until releases water. Deep fry the eggplants for 2 minutes.
2. Now, in a pot add water, onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander seeds, coriander leaves and boil for 20 minutes over medium-low flame by covering with lid.
3. Take off the lid and add tomatoes and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
4. Then using a hand blender blend into smooth curry.
5. Add oil and cook until oil separates. Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium flame. Add water if the gravy sticks to the base.
6. Lastly add fried egg plants, green chilies, cherry tomatoes. Give it a excellent mix. Cover with lid and let simmer on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
7. Take off the lid. Mix well. Mix in garam masala and serve.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins