You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This simple recipe will show you how to cook Mouthwatering BBQ ribs on the Instant Pot so they just fall off the bone!!!
Secret BBQ Sauce Recipe:
– Prep Time: 3 mins
– Cup Ketchup Hunts Brand
– 2 tsp Honey Mustard
– 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tsp of favorite hot sauce
– TOP Secret Ingredient: Wasabi Sauce – Wasabi is not HOT but is spicy it’s strongly floral and fragrant love horseradish. What makes it a secret flavor weapon. The heat side of the Wasabi is up front then quickly calms down. Not love spicy peppers that have capsaicin, which is an oil. Once the oil from a pepper touches your tongue that spiciness isn’t going away quickly as Wasabi does.
– 2 to 3 tsp Wasabi sauce/paste
– 1 Tbsp of Honey
– 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– Pinch of Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste
Mix Ingredient together starting with adding the tomato ketchup first then all other ingredients there afterward.
If you love this video please love, comment & subscribe!
Follow us for your random content entertainment
♦ Instagram: everyday.random ♦
♦ Twitter: everydayrandom9 ♦
Featured YouTube video(s):
Fall Off The Bone Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs | Secret BBQ Sauce Recipe.
All the clips presented in this channel are obtained under the Creative Commons License (CC) and just Use law. No copyright infringement is intended. These videos are intended for entertainment and educational purpose only. If any content owners would love their videos/music/images removed, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!