You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot Mexican Stuffed Peppers
4 medium green peppers
1/2 pound ground turkey
8oz cauliflower rice (I used frozen)
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa (I am using a sugar free brand)
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Optional: Top with sour cream or Greek yogurt.
1. cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside,
2. Turn your Instant Pot to sauté and add your ground beef. Once ground beef is cooked add in cauliflower rice and salsa and stir.
3. Turn Instant Pot off and remove pot. Empty contents into separate bowl and wash your pot.
4. Return pot into your Instant Pot and pour 1 ½ cups water. put rack into instant pot.
5. put 4 bell peppers into instant pot so the fit snuggly. If they are loose, you can ball up aluminum foil to assist support them.
6. put a small amount of cheddar cheese in bottom of pepper.
7. Fill peppers with ground meat mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
8. Close your lid and steam valve and set to manual, pressure, high for 5 minutes.
9. When done, do a manual release. (Move steam valve so the steam comes out)
10. Use tongs to lift peppers out of Instant Pot.
11. Enjoy. You can top with sour cream. love our channel? Please Subscribe! ➜ http://bit.ly/2aCOKGg
Want more of us?
➜ instagram : jameskate00
➜ facebook : http://bit.ly/2fX14BS
Want to email us a question? ➜ firstname.lastname@example.org
**This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are our own.**