How I turn SCRAPS into Vegetable Broth | Low-Waste Hacks
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Today I’m showing you my tried and accurate way to turn vegetable scraps into a yummy, simple, and homemade vegetable broth…for FREE! acquire the full recipe + more tips here: https://frommybowl.com/homemade-vegetable-broth/
OTHER SUPPLIES –
• Freezer-Safe Gallon Bag: https://amzn.to/2QFfyek
• My Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2t2GPOF
• Canning Funnel: https://amzn.to/39REI0R
• Wide Mouth Mason Jars: https://amzn.to/35D0Fxk
• Reusable Lids (the metal ones rust): https://amzn.to/2t9CtWa
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• $50 off Your First Sunbasket Order: https://getsunbasket.com/Caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. acquire a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!