You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Collard Greens in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
2 lbs shredded collard greens
2 lbs smoked turkey neck bones
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 small onion, chopped
4-5 slices of bacon, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
2-3 tbsp cajun seasoning
1. Sautee’ bacon, onions, and garlic together until onions are tranluscent and bacon begins to brown.
2. Turn off browning feature and fill pressure cooker half way with greens.
3. put turkey neck bones on top of the greens
4. Fill pressure cooker with remaining greens
5. Pour in two cups of chicken broth
6. Close pressure cooker and cook under high pressure for 30 minutes
7. Once done, stir well and season to taste
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Music from YouTube Audio Library:
Hip Hop Christmas – Twin Musicom
We Wish You A Merry Christmas – E’s Jammy Jams