You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
How to Cook Sago Pearls Quickly! (Instant Pot)
In this recipe, we’re going to show you how to cook Sago in the Instant Pot! Sago typically takes 4-6 hours to fully cook all the way through, but using the Instant Pot, you can cook it in about one third of the time!
acquire the Full Recipe: https://nicandrei.com/#/sago-instant-pot/
👉Subscribe to Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4I_ztLWgW8ybm9M0n1pyg?sub_confirmation=1
• Instant Pot DUO: https://amzn.to/2mWnJmH
• Bear Oven Mitts: https://amzn.to/2WBN5Xs
• Takeya Pitcher: https://amzn.to/2v8DfR5
• Mini Glass Bowls: https://amzn.to/2Wlejl7
• Canon EOS 80D Video Creator Kit: https://amzn.to/2v3qQxI
• Canon 50mm Lens: https://amzn.to/2ArsPRx
• Canon 24mm Lens: https://amzn.to/2AqA4sH
• Manfrotto Tripod w/ Video Head: https://amzn.to/2vkql1C
• Fovitec Softbox Lighting Kit: https://amzn.to/2ArrE4z
• Adobe Creative Cloud: https://amzn.to/2v8An6n
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos love this. Thank you for the support!
• All Filipino Food Recipes :https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb4xpWfTtSe2BpPOWDuATaXV-6fpgxJ9y
• Filipino Dishes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb4xpWfTtSe30YneKWBZLV69VYYNL1h60
• Filipino Desserts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb4xpWfTtSe2W6tGeAbrmxXjzIhL5o6O1
love us on Facebook! – https://facebook.com/nicoleandreinard
Follow us on Instagram! – https://instagram.com/nicoleandreinard
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/nicoleandreinard
Follow us on Twitter! – https://twitter.com/nic_and_rei