You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
BBQ Pulled Pork with Instant Pot
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 90 minutes
Serving : 8-9 people
3-4 lb Pork loin
1 onion, sliced,
1 tbsp garlic powder
½ tbsp onion powder
½ tbsp smoked paprika
½ cup water
½ cup bbq sauce
¼ cup ketchup
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. cut pork into 3 parts, about 1 lb each.
2. Rub pork with spices.
3. put onion in the bottom of the pot, then add pork.
4. Mix the sauce, then pour on top off the pork.
5. Close the lid, Set up on high pressure. Cook for an hour.
6. When it’s done. Shred the pork with spoon and fork.
Serve with rice or on bun. Enjoy!