You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 lb mushrooms
1 big red bell pepper, sliced
9 garlic cloves, minced
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 lb spaghetti
2 tblspn butter
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tblspn spy sauce
1/2 tblspn ginger
1) put sesame oil in pot and hit saute
2) add mushrooms, garlic pepper and saute about 3 minutes
3) pour in broth and scrape the bottom
4) break spaghetti in half and add to the pot. Press down… do NOT STIR
5) top with butter
6) secure lid and valve. Manual pressure for 8 minutes. fast release when done
7) While cooking…. prepare sauce
8) Add oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and ginger. Wisk.
9) remove lid (after fast release) and add sauce. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes
Follow us on Instagram:
About our channel:
Welcome to our channel and thank you for stopping by! Ohana means family…. and we are Liz and Ali… best friends and “sisters” in life! On this channel we love sharing all our adventures with you… from our adventures all around Wisconsin (with an occasional guest appearance with Ali’s hubby Matt) to our love and expertise of all things Disney! If you are new… grab that glass of wine, hit that subscribe button and come along on our ADVENTURES with us!!
Toni and Mari at The SisketEARS! Check them out below!
New videos uploaded every Thursday and sometimes on Mondays. Thank you for watching!
Music by Epidemic Sound