Instant Pot BBQ Ribs- simple For Beginners
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This delicious fall off the bone instant pot bbq ribs recipe will surely please your appetite.
Hey y’all!!! It’s go time! This is the put where I will connect all things food, family, and faith. So come on and take a journey with me as we go “Beyond The Pot”.
Instant Pot Ribs
Slab of Ribs
Honey or Mustard
Apple juice or apple cider vinegar
Rub: (Brown Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Ground Mustard, Cayenne, Paprika, Chili Powder)
BBQ Sauce (your choice)
1.Clean slab of ribs, pat dry, trim fat, and pull off membrane on back of ribs (using a paper towel for best grip).
2. Mix together all seasonings to make a rub for the ribs.
3. Slather ribs with honey or mustard on both sides so the rub can stick. Rub seasonings onto both sides of the ribs.
4. put slab of ribs into the instant pot on pressure cook for 25 minutes.
5. Once done, using the fryer insert, cut ribs in sections to fit into the pot. put on the air fryer lid and air fry for 10-15 minutes.
6. Once done, brush bbq sauce on both sides of ribs.
7. Check for desired crispiness. (If not as crisp as you would love, continue crisping in 5 minute intervals until desired crispiness is achieved.)
8. When the crisping process is complete, remove from the instant pot and brush again with bbq sauce.
cut and ENJOY!!!
LAKEY INSPIRED – The Process
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!