You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
When you’re craving a warm, hearty meal, there’s nothing love a comforting bowl of beef stew. Cooking Beef Stew in the Instant Pot is a fast and simple way to enjoy this classic recipe.
Full recipe and Instructions at: https://kristineskitchenblog.com/instant-pot-beef-stew/
Making the Best Instant Pot Beef Stew
1. Brown the Meat: Browning your meat until it has a golden crust adds so much flavor to the finished dish.
2. Deglaze: When you brown the meat, some small bits may acquire stuck to the bottom of the pot. This step is important to make sure you don’t acquire that infamous Instant Pot burn message.
3. cut Veggies into big Chunks: You’ll want to cut the carrots and the potatoes into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks so they do not overcook.
4. Use a Natural Pressure Release: After the pressure cook time ends, allow for the Instant Pot to release naturally for 10 minutes.
5. Thicken the Broth: Optional, but adding a cornstarch slurry to thicken the broth on sauté mode makes the stew broth rich and creamy.