You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
How to make the most delicious rice and beans in the Instant Pot. 🙌🏼
Want an Instant Pot?! ✅ acquire one here: https://goo.gl/5vnrjr ⭐️ OPEN FOR FULL RECIPE ⭐️
FULL RECIPE: https://goo.gl/uZDsKZ
✨ acquire my fave stuff here: https://goo.gl/2uV5L1 ✨
– INSTANT POT RICE & BEANS –
– 1 cup brown rice
– 1 cup black beans
– enough water to cover the rice and beans by about 3/4 of an inch
– 1/4 onion, sliced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tsp. cumin
– 1/2 tsp. chili powder
– 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
– 1/2 – 1 tsp. sea salt
– 1/4 tsp. black pepper
– Optional add ins: your favorite salsa or hot sauce
– put the rice and beans into the Instant Pot and cover with at least a half inch of water.
– Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
– Set your Instant Pot for 25 minutes on the manual setting (make sure the valve is turned to sealing and the pressure is on high).
– Once the 25 minutes is up, wait until the timer counts up to 10 minutes and use a towel to turn the valve from sealing to venting. Be careful – that shit is hot!
– Let the pressure release for another minute or so, open your Instant Pot, give the rice and beans a excellent stir, and boom – perfect rice and beans for all your burrito bowl needs. Enjoy!
NOTE: Cooking time may vary depending on your location, the age and size of your beans and rice, how they’ve been stored, etc. So keep that in mind! Play around with this recipe until it’s just right for you! ❤️
✔️ Join my ‘How to Vegan’ Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/howtovegangroup/
Interested in collabing?! Email me! 💌
✔️ make sure to subscribe!
Thank you SO much for watching! ❤️
P.S. Check out these awesome documentaries!
– What The Health
– Earthlings (WARNING: Very graphic images!)
– Forks Over Knives
– Food, Inc.
– Food Matters
– Fed Up
– Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead