Instant Pot Cheesecake Brownies | A Sweet Success!
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
The much-hyped cheesecake brownies prepared in my Instant Pot! A sweet success!
For brownie mixture:
1½ cups instant brownie mix
¼ cup oil
⅛ cup water
– combine all ingredients
– set aside 2-3 tbsps of brownie batter in a small bowl then trasfer the rest into a lined 6- inch pan
– set aside or cool while making the cream cheese
( Note: You may use any instant brownie mix and prepare it according to package. )
8 oz cream cheese
¼ cup sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
¼ tsp vanilla
¼ cup sour cream
1 egg, beaten
a pinch of salt
– mix all together
– pour onto brownie mix
– put dollops of brownie mix on top then lightly swirl around using a chopstick or skewer
( Note: if brownie batter is too thick, thin by adding hot water so it’s easier to mix in)
– cover with paper towel and aluminum foil
– add 1 cup water to instant pot
– pressure cook on high for 25 mins
– natural release for 10 mins then fast release for the remaining pressure
– let cool then cool
SERVE AND ENJOY!!!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!