You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Chicken Noodle Soup in Instant Pot just love my Ukrainian 🇺🇦grandma used to make. It is simple, hearty, healthy and delicious. 💛💛💛
This chicken soup you don’t have to babysit. Full of juicy chicken pieces, tender noodles and flavorful clear broth. Serve with fresh dill or parsley, lots of pepper and toasted whole grain bread. Yum Yum!!!😋
▼▼▼▼ FULL RECIPE BELOW ▼▼▼▼
I am truly obsessed with my Instant Pot 💛. If you visit my blog https://ifoodreal.com you will see I post 1-3 Healthy Instant Pot recipes per week. It saves me so much time to put dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes active cooking time.
I own 2 Instant Pots and 1 Cosori. The one you see in this video is 8 quart Instant Pot DUO https://amzn.to/2IAEoJr, which is excellent for larger recipes with leftovers love soups and stews. And to make yogurt.
I also have 6 Quart Instant Pot Lux https://amzn.to/2Z99gUY
OTHER KITCHEN TOOLS USED
HENRY steam diverter: https://amzn.to/2mu2TOu
HENCKELS Utility/Chef’s Knife https://amzn.to/332sTR1
Kitchen Shears https://amzn.to/2pHm20V
Mesh Strainer https://amzn.to/2IpaXbn
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL MY KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
MORE INSTANT POT RESOURCES:
How to Use Instant Pot 1st time https://youtu.be/AtOeM3rIhM8
10 Things NOT TO do With Instant Pot https://youtu.be/r0TYEmYlT5I
And here is How to Clean Instant Pot https://youtu.be/h_uHvpdo83Q
Not sure Which Instant Pot to buy? https://youtu.be/QoxOSYpDyuQ
It is all based on your family size and lifestyle.
And excellent read is here https://ifoodreal.com/which-instant-pot-to-buy/
INSTANT POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE:
🔹🔹🔹8 Quart Instant Pot 🔹🔹🔹
● 3 lbs chicken*
● 1 small onion, peeled and whole**
● 3 big carrots, peeled and chopped
● 3 bay leaves
● 5 peppercorns
● 15 cups water or to max line (2/3 full)***
● 2 1/2 tsp salt
● 1 1/2 tsp oregano
● 1 1/2 tsp basil
● 2 tsp garlic powder
● 12 oz (3 cups) any pasta
● 1 bunch dill or parsley, finely chopped
🔹🔹🔹6 Quart Instant Pot 🔹🔹🔹
● 2 lbs chicken*
● 1 small onion, peeled and whole**
● 2 big carrots, peeled and chopped
● 2 bay leaves
● 3 peppercorns
● 10 cups water or to max line (2/3 full)***
● 1 3/4 tsp salt
● 1 tsp oregano
● 1 tsp basil
● 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
● 8 oz (2 cups) any pasta
● 1/2 bunch dill or parsley, finely chopped
● In Instant Pot, put whole chicken, onion, carrots, bay leaves and peppercorns. ● Add cold water enough to fill up to 2/3 full line or approximately 10 cups.***
● Close the lid, set pressure vent to Sealing and press Pressure Cooking for 30 minutes. Display will say ON, Instant Pot will take about 30-40 minutes to come to pressure, you will see a bit of steam coming out from a valve, then float valve will rise and countdown from 30 minutes will begin.
● After, your Instant Pot needs to bring pressure down before you can open it, which will be indicated by a dropped down float valve. You can let it do it on its own which will take at least 30 minutes – Natural Release. OR you can do fast ● Release by turning pressure valve to Venting position, which takes 3-4 minutes. I recommend doing so with a long wooden spoon and outside. Trust me, it’s a messy process but I usually do not have time to wait.
● Open the lid and using a mesh strainer discard any foam, onion, bay leaves and peppercorns. At this point chicken is so cooked, you can easily break it into pieces with a long utensil right inside the pot. Remove bones if you wish (they are super soft, so I take out only big ones).
● Add salt, oregano, basil, garlic powder and pasta. Stir, close lid, turn on Keep Warm and let pasta “cook” for 15 minutes.
● Open, add dill and serve hot. That was simple dinner in one pot.
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container or inner Instant Pot pot with a fitting glass lid for up to 5 days.
Freeze: Fully cook, cool completely and freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw on a stovetop covered on low.
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: https://ifoodreal.com/instant-pot-chicken-noodle-soup/
♨ MORE INSTANT POT ONE POT MEALS to TRY:
Instant Pot Taco Soup: https://youtu.be/S_rhSy5yCbc
Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes: https://youtu.be/jWhyWbf4l6M
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo: https://youtu.be/3FVB_9K0bJw
Instant Pot Lasagna: https://youtu.be/SWjnUpEB_zU
Instant Pot Beef Stew: https://youtu.be/IsbxV671-Pk
Instant Pot Spaghetti: https://youtu.be/uslS1T6Vlrk
Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes: https://youtu.be/wu0TVec4dDc
#ifoodreal #instant pot #pressurecooker