You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Order the 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/order-your-cookbook-now/ Instant Pot Churro Bites–an simple, made from scratch recipe for fluffy churro bites rolled in cinnamon and sugar. A delightful snack or dessert that is perfectly poppable. A creative way to use your Instant Pot egg bites mold.
Sign up for my DAILY INSTANT POT EMAILS: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/join-the-365-days-email-list/
Subscribe to my Instant Pot YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/2x3YfZb
OXO sling*: https://amzn.to/2STGtEX
Egg bites*: https://amzn.to/3dLo9VZ
Instant Pot Churro Bites Recipe (makes 7 churro bites)
For the batter:
⅓ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup melted butter
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup all purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the brown sugar, melted butter, cinnamon and milk. Then stir in the baking powder, flour and salt until no white streaks remain.
2. Spray your silicone egg bites mold with non stick cooking spray. Spoon the batter into each mold. They should be about ¾ full. Cover your egg bite mold with foil.
3. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. put the egg bites mold on top of a trivet (I use this sling/trivet) and lower into the bottom of the pot.
4. Cover the pot and secure the lid. make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 12 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting.
5. Remove the lid and pull out the churro bites. Remove the foil. put a plate on top of the egg molds. Then flip over the plate and the molds so that the churro bites pop out on top of the plate. Gently push your thumb into silicone mold to pop out the bites.
6. In a bowl or on a plate stir the white sugar and cinnamon together. Roll each of the churro bites in the mixture to coat. Eat and enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Instant Pot Churro Bites…
Even though silicone bakeware says it’s non-stick you will still need a bit of non-stick cooking spray (love Pam) on the inside your egg bite mold. This will ensure that you can pop out the churro bites with no issues of sticking. Don’t use a ton of the spray, just one fast 1/2 second of spray should work.
Fill each of the molds evenly. They’ll be about ¾ full. This will ensure that each churro bite cooks evenly and are the same size.
Don’t fast release the churro bites. They turn out fluffier with a 10 minute natural pressure release.
Remove the foil immediately after retrieving the bites from your Instant Pot. This prevents condensation from dripping on top of the bites and “sweating” of the bites. Don’t let them sit for much or any time at all before taking them out of the mold.
More ideas for your silicone egg bites mold…
Instant Pot Egg Bites: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/instant-pot-egg-bites/
Instant Pot Meatloaf Bites: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/instant-pot-meatloaf-bites/
More videos you’ll love…
6 Surprising Things You Can make in Your Instant Pot: https://youtu.be/05OAxeXzhXE
Dye and Cook Easter Eggs in the INSTANT POT:
Chocolate Covered Strawberries in the INSTANT POT: https://youtu.be/bHLuAIMzZB4
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases