You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This was an impromptu sandwich made using random sale items at the grocery store. Frozen crab was $10 for 2 and mangoes were $17 for a box 14. I didn’t have Dungeness crab, but if I did, I’d use that. These frozen swimming crabs were a decent substitute though!
1. Pressure cook frozen crab for 5mins, and natural release for 8mins. Let cool down and remove crab meat from shell.
2. In a separate bowl, microwave 1 tbsp of butter for 20 seconds. Zest and juice quarter of a lemon in season with salt and pepper. Toss some chopped scallions and cilantro and mix in the crab meat.
3. In another bowl, chop mango and toss in a pinch of chopped scallions and cilantro as well.
4. In a smaller bowl, mix one heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise and squeeze in about 1 to 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce to taste. spread the mixture on the outer ends of the sandwich and fry just the outer sides until nice and crispy.
5. Assembly: open up the sandwich bread and spread in the remainder of the sriracha mayonnaise, adding some greens, scoop in your mango and your crab mixture, and close up your sandwich.
#kitchen #shorts #cooking #delicious #healthy #kitchenhacks #instant pot #instantpotrecipes #crab #mango #recipes #foodideas #yum #yummy
Til I hear’em say – NEFFEX (YouTube Audio Library, Copyright Free)