You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot Crispy Chicken Wings – Air Fryer Chicken Wings – Keto Chicken Wings
Chicken Wings Recipe
2 lbs chicken wings
Seasoning / marinade:
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Season chicken wings with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight
2. For egg wash beat one egg
3. For batter/coating, using separate dish, combine flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, and onion powder.
4. Dip wing in egg wash, then coat with flour mixture
5. put a light coat of oil on air fryer basket and put wings inside.
6. put air fryer lid on top, select air fry, 400F for 12 minutes then select begin
7. When done, let cool for a few minutes because the wings are super hot!
Variations for Batter/Coating:
– Crushed pork rind – keto version
ESJAY Accessories link to purchase:
(ESJAY did not pay me for the review but were kind enough to send me their set to try out. Thanks ESJAY!)
Subscribe to my channel for more recipes:
Check out my website www.MYinstantpotlife.com