You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Today my friend Nisha from Rainbow Plant Life is teaching us how to make a classic Indian dish, Dal Tadka! acquire the full recipe here: https://frommybowl.com/instant-pot-dal-tadka/
IN THIS VIDEO
• Raita Recipe: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/blog/vegan-raita-indian-yogurt-dip
• Nisha’s Cookbook: https://www.rainbowplantlife.com/instant-pot-vegan-cookbook
• Nisha’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbZvuDA_tZ6XP5wKKFuemQ
• Nisha’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rainbowplantlife/
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• $50 off Your First Sunbasket Order: https://getsunbasket.com/Caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final cut Pro
• Music: Lakey Inspired
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!