You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Serves 4-6 people
Prep time 10 minutes | Cooking time 30 minutes
1. To make scrambled eggs, whisk 4 eggs, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 tsp onion salt and a dash of pepper until blended. Set aside.
2. chop mushrooms. Add a dash of oil, onion salt and pepper, and mix. Set aside.
3. Halve 6 big tomatoes. Set aside.
4. Prick sausages.
5. Saute bacon and sausages in a separate pan. This step is optional but may make them taste nicer. Set aside.
6. Add baked beans and half a cup of water into the Instant Pot. Add the tomatoes.
7. Insert a trivet and add sausages and bacon.
8. In another pot, pour in your scrambled egg mixture and mix in the mushrooms.
9. Set on manual high pressure for 30 minutes.