You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This video shows you how to make Keto Lasagna in your instant pot or other pressure cooker.
4 lbs ground beef (lower fat content will keep you from having to drain fat)
2 medium-big yellow onions
3 Tbsp garlic powder
3 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp sea salt
3 cups marinara sauce
3 cups ricotta cheese
4 cups mozzarella, shredded and divided (3 cups and 1 cup)
2 cups of Parmesan cheese, grated/shredded and divided (1 1/2 cups and 1/2 cup)
1. Combine meat, onion, and seasonings and Saute on high until meat is cooked. If needed, drain extra fat then return to the pot.
2. Add three-four cups of marinara (depending on how much sauce you want in your lasagna).
3. Remove half of the meat to a separate bowl and level the remaining meat in the pot.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and all cheeses, except for the divided mozzarella (1 cup) and parmesan (1/2 cup).
5. Add half of the egg/cheese mixture on top of the meat in the pot.
6. Add half of your reserved meat on top of the egg/cheese layer.
7. Add your remaining egg/cheese mixture.
8. Add your remaining meat.
9. Seal pot and vent. Set to manual, high pressure for 10 minutes (reduce this if you are reducing ingredients). When time is up, fast release.
10. Open the pot and sprinkle the reserved cheeses on top. Close the pot again for a couple of minutes for the cheese to melt and then serve.
I organize all of my recipes with a fabulous web-based program (that also has an app) called Plan to Eat. It allows you to catalog your recipes, import from the web with one click, easily change serving sizes, plan a menu by dragging and dropping, and make your shopping list from your menu. It also combines the various amounts of the same ingredient so you don’t have to! Here is my referral link, from which I receive a small commission if you determine to join – you acquire a 30-day free trial first: https://www.plantoeat.com/ref/karynwarren
The following products are used in this video:
I use several products in this video that are important if you are going to make this incredible recipe. The main product I will focus on in all of these videos is my instant pot. If you want to make the awesome meals I’m going to show you in all my videos, you need your own Instant Pot. Here is a link where you can acquire your own: https://amzn.to/2L3Y20C
I also used my awesome KitchenAid mixer with shredding attachments, which can be found here: https://amzn.to/2WTNRTw
A set of improved attachments can be found here: https://amzn.to/2J45tCj
My favorite mixing bowls are my Kitchenaid bowls. I bought this incredible set that has a huge variety of sizes: https://amzn.to/2FqDGvb
My Cuisinart food processor was a part of this set: https://amzn.to/2IxlSAf
(We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. What does this mean? You pay the same price for these products as if you looked them up yourself, but I acquire paid a few cents for finding them for you and you don’t have to look for them.)