You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Need a fast dinner try this simple recipe using the instant pot.
watch the video and subscribe
* 3 lbs beef short ribs or, country style pork ribs
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon garlic chopped
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 5 whole jalapeno peppers
* 1 tablespoon of black pepper
1. Scroll up to watch the fast recipe video before you begin! Add the ribs to the soy sauce and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1-6hrs
2. In the inner pot of your Electric Pressure cooker, add the water and the ribs with the soy sauce marinade garlic and black pepper.
3. pour over the brown sugar
4. Push in the whole jalapenos (cut slits in them for more heat flavor) down the side of the pot into the marinade and alongside the meat.
5. Lock the lid, turn the steam release vent to ‘sealing’ and using the manual setting, adjust it to cook for 20 minutes at High Pressure. NOTE: the cook time will vary based on the thickness of the pieces of meat.
6. When the cook time time is up, allow the unit to reduce pressure on its own without opening the steam release vent (Natural Release) for at least 12 minutes.
7. Remove beef ribs and put on baking tray.
8. Turn oven on to Broil at 500 f put ribs in side for 3 to 5 minuets.
9. Remove and severe delicious ribs
Follow me on https://www.instagram.com/baba_dees/
Epidemic Sound – Midnight Breaks 1 – Da Tooby