Instant Pot Lasagna Soup: fast and delicious!
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
By watching my videos you are already supporting me. Want another way to support the channel? Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9432513
Hello friends. A lot of you have asked for Instant Pot recipes so here you go 🤓. This recipe is simple and delicious, great for a work day! If you don’t have an IP you can also simmer this on the stovetop. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
* big (680 ml) can/jar of pasta sauce (I love the Primo Garlic & Herb)
* Veggie broth: fill the empty sauce can/jar 1 ½ times with broth.
* 1 cup frozen spinach or several handfuls of fresh (*if using fresh, add at stop, after soup is cooked)
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
* 2 tbsp mixed seasoning blend of choice (I use the Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers)
* Salt & pepper to taste
* 9 or 10 uncooked dry lasagna sheets, broken into bite size pieces equal to about 2 cups.
* Add oil to instant pot and press sauté button.
* Add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
* Add garlic & sauté for another few minutes.
* Add spices, pasta sauce, broth & scrape bottom of bowl to deglaze as you stir.
* Add lasagna noodle pieces on top – important: press down just so they are submerged in the liquid…do not stir. You don’t want them to touch the bottom and cause a ‘Burn’ error message!
* put on the lid, set valve to sealing and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
* Once it beeps do a fast release. important to fast release so noodles don’t over cook.
* * if using fresh spinach, now is the time to stir it in.
Great for leftovers. It will thicken as it sits in the fridge so you may need to add a bit of water/broth when you are reheating.
Instant Pot Duo Nova Electric Pressure Cooker: https://amzn.to/34VTJxB
Note, as an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualified purchases but you pay the same amount. Its a way you can support the channel 🙏🏽☺️.
Please give the video a thumbs up if you liked it and, most importantly, subscribe 😍 because that really helps the channel grow!
Follow me on Instagram: @myBIGtinyhouselife
My tiny house builder is Teacup Tiny Homes: https://teacuptinyhomes.com
Craftsman carpenter: http://crawfordcustomwoodwork.ca/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!