You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian dessert which is basically a dense donut hole soaked in sugar syrup. These eggless baked mini Gulab Jamun Cheesecake cups in the instant pot are creamy and delicious with a hint of saffron flavor. It makes for a perfect treat and surprise your guests with this creation and you’re sure to be the star of the day! This dessert tastes love heaven. This mini cheesecake is perfect for individual servings.
Air Fried Gulab Jamun Recipe: https://youtu.be/x1BjN9zF3nE
Instant Pot Cheesecake playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSPKiGXfkOQ&list=PLFOgsxKBFPC4J-uxBNBk78YtIyFr2Pb0y
If you make this recipe, share your food photo with #chillipotkitchen on Facebook or Instagram, so we can see it and others can enjoy it too! Thank you!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Active Standing Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Chilling Time: 6 to 8 hours
Serving Size: 6
Cost: $4 (approximate)
Instant Pot Model: 6 qt DUO (USA: https://amzn.to/2Cu0sUC) (India: https://amzn.to/3iEZODc)
To make it in the Oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 170 °C. Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners or grease it with butter.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 165°C in a preheated oven. Switch off the oven and let it sit inside for 30 minutes after baking with a slightly opened oven door.
3. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts: (approximate)
Serving Size: 1
Calories: 133 kcal| Carbohydrate: 24.5g| Fat: 3.4 g |protein: 4g| Sodium: 62.4mg
Pistachios- 1/3 Cup (Powdered)
Melted Butter- 1 Tbsp
Cream cheese (room temperature)- 1/2 Cup (4 oz)
Heavy cream- ¼ Cup
Condensed milk- 1/2 Cup
Lemon juice- 1 Tsp
Vanilla essence- 1 Tsp
Milk with Saffron- 1 Tsp
Gulab Jamuns- 6
Pistachios- 2 Tsp (chopped)
1. make a fine powder of pistachios in a food processor or blender. Add melted butter and mix it again. Pour around 2 tbsp of crumbs in 6 liners and press it against the base using the back of a spoon. Freeze it for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a big bowl with a hand mixer. Add heavy cream and condensed milk and mix again until fluffy. We won’t use sugar as condensed milk is very sweet. You can taste the batter and accordingly add or skip sugar as per your preference.
3. Add lemon juice, vanilla essence, and milk with saffron. Mix only until the ingredients combine. do not over mix.
4. Transfer the batter equally into 6 liners on the pistachios layer.
5. put a gulab jamun in the center of the cake.
6. Cook the cheesecake on high pressure for 4 minutes and do a natural release for 10 minutes. Then release the remaining pressure.
7. Leave the cheesecake out at room temperature for 1 hour then refrigerates it for 6 to 8 hours.
8. After chilling it for 8 hours, garnish the gulab jamun cheesecake with chopped pistachios.
9. Enjoy creamy and delicious eggless gulab jamun cheesecake.
If you found this video helpful please love the video! Share the video with your friends.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for tasty and simple video recipes.
Please leave your feedback and comments in the comment section below!
For more yummy and healthy recipes, please follow me in:
#chillipotKitchen #gulabjamuncheesecake #instantpotcheesecake #minigulabjamuncheesecake #gulabjamuncheesecakeininstantpot