You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
My website: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/
Holiday Potluck Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9xO_tJeaa6xvNbeMrF-BE_R8BS4p78gq
My bundt cake pan*: https://amzn.to/2CMOoMT
My silicone sling*: https://amzn.to/2STGtEX
My Instant Pot*: http://amzn.to/2rlEsTU
Recipe for Instant Pot Monkey Bread:
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 (16.3 oz) can of biscuits
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Prepare your 6 cup (half size) bundt cake pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl stir together the white sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl stir together the brown sugar and melted butter.
3. cut each biscuit into 4 pieces with kitchen shears.
4. Toss the biscuits into the sugar and roll to coat each piece. (There will be leftover sugar)
5. put each coated biscuit piece into the bundt cake pan. (If you add nuts randomly sprinkle them throughout the pan) When you’re halfway through the biscuits pour half of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuit pieces. Finish placing the rest of the biscuit pieces on top. Then pour the rest of the brown sugar mixture evenly over the top.
6. Loosely cover the pan with foil. Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. put the pan on a trivet/sling and lower it into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 20 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for another 10 minutes. Remove the lid.
7. Use hot pads to remove the pan from the Instant Pot.
8. Invert the bundt cake pan onto a plate. Pick pieces off the monkey bread and enjoy.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases