Instant Pot PORK ADOBO | Tender & Juicy | fast & simple
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot pork adobo is juicy and tender and a fast and simple dinner recipe that can be enjoyed even on weeknights. Just a few ingredients make this your go to meal.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Find recipe details at https://bit.ly/instant-pot-pork-adobo
This is the Instant Pot I use https://amzn.to/2UOgba2
Subscribe and click the notification bell so you can be updated each time I upload a new video.
Tried this recipe? Tag me on social. I’d love to see and share it.
Instant Pot Pork Adobo Recipe
Cooking oil of choice
1 pound pork butt, cut into ½ inch cubes
½ small onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup shoyu https://amzn.to/3sTHah1
¼ cup vinegar https://amzn.to/3BiJUHE
1 teaspoon black peppercorn https://amzn.to/3mAYLtd
2 bay leaves https://amzn.to/3DnoH1p
1. Set a 6 quart Instant Pot to saute mode.
2. Add oil and pork. Brown the pork on all sides.
3. Then add the onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
4. Next add shoyu, vinegar, peppercorn, and bay leaves. Stir to combine.
5. Cover with lid and set to sealing. Cancel saute mode.
6. Cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Allow 10 minutes natural pressure release. fast release remaining steam.
7. When the pin has dropped, open the lid and set to saute. Saute for a few minutes until the sauce thickens up and ENJOY!
For nutrition information please visit my blog in the link above.
#keepingitrelle #instant pot #porkadobo
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases***
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!