You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Recipe for 4 :
1. Oil -3 tbsp , Cumin seeds -1 tbsp and Mustard seeds-1/2 tbsp
2. Onion – One big ( finely chopped) and 2 Carrots- Peeled and chopped
3. Salt – accordingly and turmeric-1/4 th tbsp
4. Chickpea flour -3 tbsp or Chickpea flour – 1 1/2 tbsp and Rice flour -1 1/2 tbsp
5. Water – 3 measuring cups
6. Potatoes -8 ( Peeled and Cubed )
7. Green chillies -2 , ginger – Small piece ( chopped) and finely chopped Coriander to add at the stop
8 . Red chilli powder -1/2 tbsp
9. CorIander powder – 1/2 tbsp
10. Curry leaves -10 ( Add with onions )