You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
KETO INSTANT POT RECIPE – HOW TO COOK KET CHICKEN TERIYAKI IN THE INSTANT POT DUO CRISP
I’ve partnered with Instant Pot to bring you an simple way to cook chicken thighs in the Instant Pot with this Keto Teriyaki Chicken recipe. We love chicken teriyaki, so I needed to come up with a sugar-free teriyaki sauce. We love chicken teriyaki sliced over cauliflower rice and a side of broccoli. The sugar-free marinade is full of delicious teriyaki flavor and the chicken is cooked to perfection using the sous vide function on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp.
I adore our sous vide and was very excited that the Instant Pot Duo Crisp has a sous vide function. It cooks all your proteins to the perfect temperature so you can’t under or over cook your meats. However, sous vide cooking can leave chicken skin soggy and not very appealing. To finish the chicken and crisp up the skin a bit, I use the air fryer lid on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp. This is an simple keto chicken dinner you can make in one pot using the Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Even the teriyaki sauce can be made using the saute function of this Instant Pot! It truly is a ONE POT MEAL!!!
You can acquire an INSTANT POT DUO CRISP here: https://amzn.to/2Pbbamv
or here: https://instant pot.com/portfolio-item/duo-crisp-8-quart/
Also Kohls and Target sells them too!
FULL RECIPE for Keto Chicken Teriyaki: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/instant-pot-keto-chicken-teriyaki/
I’ll will be coming out with MORE KETO DIET RECIPE videos soon, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss it!
KETO CHICKEN TERIYAKI
4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
½ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos or liquid aminos
3 tablespoons powdered erythritol
2 tablespoons dry sake
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger or ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
½ cup chicken broth
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade – soy sauce, powdered erythritol, sake, sesame seed oil, ginger and xanthan gum.
2. Add chicken and marinade to a ziploc bag and evenly coat around the chicken.
3. Fill the Instant Pot inner pot with water to the fill line. Submerge the ziploc bag into the water while squeezing the air out of the partially opened bag. Before the bag is fully submerged, completely close it.
4. Apply the pressure cooking lid. Set the Instant Pot to the ‘Sous Vide’ function. Cook at 145 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Then hit ‘begin’.
5. Once the chicken is done cooking, remove the pressure cooking lid (no need to vent before opening the lid). Remove the ziploc bag. Drain the water from the Instant Pot inner pot and replace it back in the Instant Pot. put the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot inner pot.
6. Add the chicken to the air fryer basket. Try to put in a single layer to allow for even cooking. Save remaining marinade.
7. Apply the air fryer Instant Pot lid. Set the Instant Pot to the ‘Air Fryer’ function. Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
8. Once the chicken is done air frying, carefully remove the air fryer lid. do not touch the under surface of the air fryer lid. It’s very hot. put the air fryer lid on the protective pad provided by Instant Pot to protect your counter surfaces.
9. Remove chicken and set aside. Remove the air fryer basket and pour remaining marinade into the Instant Pot inner pot. Add chicken broth and set Instant Pot to ‘Saute’ function. Saute on high until sauce is bubbly and thickened. Pour sauce over chicken teriyaki and serve with your favorite veggies or cauliflower rice.
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Bread:
Click here to see How to make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music from Epidemic Sound
Enough to acquire by Daniel Gunnarsson
#ad #sponsored #ketoinstantpotrecipes #ketoinsantpot #ketochickenrecipes #easyketodinner