You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
KHEER IN INSTANT POT | INSTANT POT DESSERT | EID DESSERT | STIR IT UP! RECIPES https://youtu.be/p6xy-9qonmw
Let’s St!r up this flavourful kheer in the instant pot. Time saver that doesn’t comprise the taste, you will just love the stop results, try it out!
make sure to love, subscribe, and comment below if you have any questions. Don’t forget to click the bell icon for notification of more great recipes! Videos will be posted twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday.
1/2 cup basmati rice (washed)
1L (4 cups) Half & Half cream
1 can carnation evaporated milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup nuts of choice
1 tsp cardamom powder
1. Turn on Instant Pot on Sautee mode.
2. Heat up butter, when melted add the nuts and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add rice and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add half & half cream (can also use whole milk) also cardamom powder and stir well.
5. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and mis it in. Can also substitute for 1.5 cup sugar.
6. Close Instant Pot, put in on Porridge mode for 20 minutes
7. Natural pressure release (NPR) for 20 mins and once the red valve drops open the Instant Pot.
9. Add 1 can of carnation milk. If you want kheer to be thinner, you can add more carnation or whole milk. Also add the remaining butter and fry on Sautee for 5-10 minutes. Stir constantly.
11. Mash the kheer a bit with a potato masher, or use a hand blender if you want it even smoother.
12. Take out in your serving dish and garnish with some nuts.
13. Serve it hot or cold.
– 6-8 people
© St!r !t up! All Rights Reserved.
About my channel:
do you find cooking and baking hard and frustrating? Are the recipes you are watching too complicated to follow? Are you looking for some Instant Pot recipes? f so, you have come to the right put! Here you will only find fast, simple, delicious recipes that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. All videos will be 5 minutes or less because I value your time and thank you for it! make sure to love, subscribe, share, and comment. Be sure to click the bell icon for notification of more great recipes.
Videos will be posted twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday so make sure to check them out and let me know what you think and what other recipes you would love to see on my channel. Until then, keep stirring it up!