You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Sometime simple things are the best. This simple layered blueberry cheese cake I made was so delicious and to cute to handle(I didn’t have a heart to cut this cutie). I picked lot of organic blueberries from the farm nearby our home and made lot of blueberry smoothies and cheesecakes. I loved the bursting flavor of blueberry cheesecake. It is such a cool and refreshing dessert in a hot sunny day. This cheese cake is a layered one and it is so simple to make in Instant Pot (I have not used any kind of Gelatin).
Recipe Link below:
Prep Time :20 mins
Closed IP Time :50 mins
Total Time: 70 mins
Refrigerating Time : 8 hours to overnight
Course: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Keyword: instant pot blueberry cheese cake
Author: Janani Selvaraju
For the crust:
Graham Crackers -9 Pieces
Unsalted melted butter -4 Tbsp
Sugar- 1 Tbsp
Salt – A Pinch
For the cake batter:
Cream Cheese – 16 Oz (Two 8oz Packets)
Sugar – 1 Cup
Egg – 2 big
All Purpose Flour -1 Tbsp
Vanilla Extract -1 Tsp
Frozen Blueberries – 2 Cups
Lemon Juice -1 Tsp
Sugar – 1 Tbsp
1) Take a mixing bowl. Add 1 Cup powdered graham crackers into the bowl. Add the melted butter and mix it. Add sugar,salt and mix again.
2) Take 7 inch springform pan. Coat the pan with oil or butter Add the cracker and butter mixture inside the pan. Gently press this to make a base layer for the cake. Pop it in the freezer for 20 minutes
3) Take a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat it with a hand mixer. Beat it for 1 minute.
4) Add Sugar and again beat it until well combined. do not over beat it. Now add vanilla extract, salt, all purpose flour and mix it. Beat it for just 1 minute. Add egg one at a time and beat it for few seconds until everything is well blended.Batter should be soft and creamy. Take the pan out of freezer and add 1/3 rd of the batter. Spread it evenly and tap it few times to remove the air bubbles out of the batter. Again pop this into freezer.
5) Now take a blender add frozen blueberries, lemon juice and sugar blend it into a fine paste without adding water. (Thaw the blueberries for 10 mins before adding it to the blender). do NOT use fresh blueberries because if you grind it, the puree will be very liquid and makes the cake batter very runny. I really suggest you to freeze the blueberries first and then blend it.
6) Add the blueberry puree to the remaining batter and mix it until well combined . Take the pan out of the freezer and add the blueberry mixed batter. Spread it evenly and tap it few times to remove the air bubbles out of the batter.
7) Close the pan with aluminium foil or plate. make sure plate is not touching the batter. put the pan on the trivet.
1) Add 1 cup of water into the IP inner vessel and put the trivet. Now put the the bowl on top of the trivet. Close the IP
2) Select/Dial In the Manual/Pressure cook mode, set the pressure “High” and begin the IP. Once it cooks down, wait for 40 mins and then depressurize manually.
Funtion : Manual/Pressure Cook
Release : Manual Release after 10 mins
Open the IP after 10 minutes . Takeout the aluminium foil , let it cool down completely to room temperature. Topping is your choice. I added the remaining thick blueberry puree on top of the cake after it cools down completely. You can either simple serve as is or add whipping cream on top of it or blueberry puree. Now Refrigerate the cheese cake for 8 to 24 hours and serve it cool. do not eat the cheese cake immediately after it cools down. Cheese cake takes time to set. The longer it sits in the fridge more tastier it will be.
STORE AND FREEZE:
Store it in the fridge for 4 days. Freeze it up to 3 months in the freezer. You can freeze it as a single servings, so that it is simple to thaw it.
✿ Social Links:
✿ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/InstaMom-101366631558084/
✿ Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/instamomkitchen/
▶ SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE NEW AND TURN THE BELL ON
✿ Watch More Videos:
✿ Dump and Go Butter Chicken in 30 minutes
✿ Instant Pot Bread Pudding in 30 Minutes
✿ Layered Blueberry Cheese Cake using Instant Pot| Without Gelatin
✿ Instant Pot Palak Paneer | simple Spinach Paneer Curry | Saag Paneer
I am using Instant Pot Ultra 10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker Size:6 QT for making this recipe.
Thanks for being with us!
If you love this video please subscribe our channel☺☺
Layered Blueberry Cheese Cake using Instant Pot Without Gelatin
#blueberrycheesecake #cheesecake #instantpotwithoutgelatin