You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
▪ Putin, Kim to discuss bilateral relations: Kremlin
▪ IAEA says activity continuing at N. Korea’s Punggye-ri nuclear test site
▪ Morocco earthquake toll passes 2,800 as rescuers search for survivors
▪ On-Point: South Korean leader shows confident multilateral diplomacy at ASEAN, G20
▪ First release of wastewater from Fukushima nuclear power plant ends on Monday
▪ Seoul’s spectacular 2023 Drone Light Show
▪ Libyan authorities say thousands dead, more missing following severe floods
▪ Memorial events held to mark 9/11 Twin Towers attack
▪ U.S. approves updated COVID-19 vaccine ahead of fall, winter season
▪ Dogs make a splash at surfing charity event
▪ [Weather] More summer-love heat this afternoon
▪ [NEWs GEN] From Seoul to the World: Kimbap and Ramyun’s culinary takeover