You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Today I’m going to show you how to make the BEST EVER Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Healthy-ish Baked Chocolate Donuts! These Donuts are fluffy, rich, and perfectly sweet – plus you only need one bowl to make them.
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
✗ My Vegan Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/2FKwprY (code CAITLIN for 10% off!)
* Want More Donut Recipes? Check out these:
Toasted Coconut Donuts: https://frommybowl.com/toasted-coconut-baked-donuts/
Coconut Matcha Donuts: https://frommybowl.com/baked-coconut-matcha-donuts/
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 20% off Your First THREE Thrive Market Orders: http://bit.ly/ThriveMktDeal
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. acquire a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!