You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot Beef Stew. Lots of vegetables. Borsch @InstantPotLife
– 5-6 tomatoes, cut into 1/8 pieces
– 3-4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
– 3 stalks of celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
– quarter of a cabbage, cut
– 2 onions, cut
– (optional) 2 potatoes, peeled and cut
– 1lb stewing beef or beef shank
– 2 cups liquid / broth
– 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
– salt to taste
1. Open the lid. Add in carrots, celery, onions, and potatoes.
2. Add in the beef, then tomatoes.
3. Add in broth.
4. Close the lid. Select the Meat/Stew button. This will automatically set it for 35 minutes on high pressure cooking.
5. When done, add soy sauce and salt to taste.
Check out my website www.MYinstantpotlife.com
Subscribe to my channel for more recipes:
More recipes love this one: No pre-marinating simple Instant Pot Chicken Recipe https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=9nnjEEQhddI