You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Learn how to make tempting Phirni at home with chef Smita Deo only on Rajshri Food.
Phirni is a delicious dessert from Punjab. It is milky and creamy rice pudding flavored with saffron and cardamom. So enjoy the sweet and delicious Phirni, by making it at home with chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
– ½ cup of long grained rice
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 litre of milk
– 2-3 pinch of grounded green cardamom
– dry rose petals
– finely chopped pistachios
– finely chopped almonds
– saffron strands
– Soak long grained rice and later grind it into course mixture.
– In a pan add the course mixture, sugar and milk.
– Switch on the flame and keep stirring until the milk reduce to half it’s quantity.
– Add freshly grounded green cardamom.
– Take shikora and add the phirni in it.
– Garnish it with dry rose petals,pistachios, almonds and saffron strands.
– Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
– Phirni is ready to be served.
Host : Smita Deo
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes