You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Crispy on the outside and cheesy potato yumminess on the inside!! Try making these tasty cheese balls in air fryer for a guilt-free snack or side dish.
Servings : 15
Potato – 2 medium
Garlic powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/2-1 tsp
Italian seasoning- 1/2 tsp (Optional)
Breadcrumbs – 2 tbsps
Cornflour/Cornstarch- 1 tbsp
Mozzarella cheese cubes – 15
Plain flour – 2 tbsps
Egg – 1
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
1. Wash and clean two medium potatoes. Steam it in the Instant Pot or Stove top boiling water.
2. For the Instant pot method, add one cup of water to the Instant pot, add potatoes by placing it in the steamer basket or trivet. Pressure Cook on high for 20 minutes.
3. fast release the pressure and peel the potatoes. Mash the potatoes with the potato masher or fork.
4. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, cornflour and mix it with the potatoes.
5. Take one tablespoon of potato mixture, put mozzarella cheese cube in the middle, cover and roll it into balls.
6. For coating, take all purpose flour and breadcrumbs in separate plates and beat one egg for egg wash.
7. Roll the balls in the plain flour, dip it in egg and then roll it in breadcrumbs.
put the balls in the air fryer basket.
8. Air fry it at 350°F or 180°C for 8-9 minutes shaking halfway through. Serve it warm.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/chiramas_cooking/