You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
1. Press the sauté button
2. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil or butter
3. Add chopped Garlic – 3 cloves
4. Mix it
5. Add chopped Onion – 1 small sized
6. Add chopped Red Bell Pepper– ½ cup
7. Add Carrot – 1 cup chopped
8. Add chopped Celery – 1 cup
9. Add all-purpose flour – 2 TBSP
10. Add leftover Ham (fully cooked) – 1 ½ lbs.
11. Add water – two cups
12. Add salt – As per your taste
13. Add black Pepper – 1 TSP
14. Cancel the sauté option
15. Press Soup option and set Time to 3 Minutes manually
16. Soup is ready after 3 minutes
17. fast Release the pressure after 5 Minutes of Natural Release
Welcome to Instant Pot Recipes Channel. Instant Pot makes cooking simple and we make it easier!
Please subscribe to your channel for daily Instant pot videos
Happy InstaPotting Everyone!
Instant Pot Vegetarian Recipes:
Instant Pot Non-Veg Recipes:
instant pot Healthy Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj2Aak3JMdYQfs6NPhVx01lpWbnaFtNkJ
simple Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners:
Indian Instant Pot Recipes:
Please visit our facebook page for daily updates:
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EasyInstaPotRecipes