You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
#humasdiary #chocolatefudge #instantpotdoubleboiler #choclatefudge #holidaygifts
⭕️Also try my Candied Pecan recipe they make a great gift:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWlTZdzdtR8&t=2s
Sugar-free version keto candied pecans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgl60i4siXg&t=1s
Course : Dessert
Cuisine : American, British
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Prep time : 3 minutes
Cooling time :1 hour
Total Time : 1 hour 8 minutes
Servings : 16 pieces
Calories : 198kcal
-Semi sweet chocolate chip 2 cups 12Oz
-Sweetened condensed milk 14 .oz. can
-Vanilla extract 1 tsp 5 ml
-Instant expresso 1 tsp
-salt 1/4 tsp
-Walnuts /pecans / crushed peppermint optional
USING INSTANT POT AS DOUBLE BOILER
Double boilers work great with a metal or glass bowl that sits over the pot or pan. In this case, we will use the Instant Pot as the main pot and then add in a second pot that will melt the item slowly.
1. begin by placing around 2 cups of water inside the inner pot.
2. Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper. You can give the surface a spritz of oil for an easier release later.
3. Add chocolate chips , sweetened condensed milk,
4. Melt the chocolate mixture over normal (medium low ) heat stirring regularly. when the chocolate is about 80 percent melted turn off the sauté mode and keep stirring it retains a lot of heat it will completely melt when still warm. Take the bowl off the instant pot
5. Once the mixture is all smooth stir in the vanilla salt and instant espresso then continue stirring until thickened and glossy. Pour into your prepared container and smooth out with a spatula. If you’re adding nuts to your fudge then you will mix them in with the vanilla and the other two ingredients.
6. After the fudge has cooled and set, about an hour, you can remove it from the container, peel foil off, and cut into squares.
7. Store the fudge at room temperature covered well for about two weeks.
NOTE :- make SURE YOUR WRAPP IT THIGHT WHEN STORING
HOW LONG DOES CHOCOLATE FUDGE LAST?
When wrapped properly fudge will keep for two week at room temperature, and 3 weeks if stored in the refrigerator. You can freeze well wrapped fudge for up to six months. Transfer to refrigerator to thaw for at least three hours before eating.
If you love the recipe do try it and send us your creations at @Huma’s Diary
do love the video it share it with family and friends and consider subscribing @Huma’s Diary
If you have any question or query regarding the recipe write it in the comment section I will try to acquire back as soon as possible.
Music: Jingle Bells
Musician: Kevin MacLeod