You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot Taco Soup Recipe 🌮is simple healthy soup with mostly pantry ingredients. Serve with traditional Mexican flavors love tortilla chips, cheese and yogurt. Your family will love it! 💛💛💛 Yum!!!😋
▼▼▼▼ FULL RECIPE BELOW ▼▼▼▼
I am truly obsessed with my Instant Pot. If you visit my blog https://ifoodreal.com you will see I post 1-3 Healthy Instant Pot recipes per week. It saves me so much time to put dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes active cooking time.
I own 2 Instant Pots and 1 Cosori. The one you see in this video is 8 quart Instant Pot DUO https://amzn.to/2IAEoJr, which is excellent for larger recipes with leftovers love soups and stews. And to make yogurt. I also have 6 Quart Instant Pot Lux https://amzn.to/2Z99gUY
HENRY steam diverter: https://amzn.to/2mu2TOu
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL MY KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
MORE INSTANT POT RESOURCES:
Are you new to Instant Pot? Check out our video where I show my friend How to Open the Box and Use Instant Pot 1st time https://youtu.be/AtOeM3rIhM8
10 Things NOT TO do With Instant Pot https://youtu.be/r0TYEmYlT5I
And here is How to Clean Instant Pot https://youtu.be/h_uHvpdo83Q
Not sure Which Instant Pot to buy? https://youtu.be/QoxOSYpDyuQ
It is all based on your family size and lifestyle.
And excellent read is here https://ifoodreal.com/which-instant-pot-to-buy/
INSTANT POT TACO SOUP RECIPE:
● 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
● 2 x 15 oz cans tomato sauce, low sodium
● 2 x 15 oz cans low sodium black, red kidney or pinto beans, drained & rinsed
● 2 cups corn, frozen or canned (drained)
● 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
● 2 tbsp onion powder or flakes
● 1 tbsp garlic powder
● 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
● 1 tsp salt
● Ground black pepper, to taste
● 3 cups low sodium broth or water
● 1 tbsp oil, for frying
● 1/2 small bunch cilantro, finely chopped
● Yogurt, cheese, lime and tortilla chips, for serving
● On Instant Pot, press Saute and wait until display says Hot. Takes 3-5 mins.
● Swirl oil to coat, add ground turkey and cook for about 5 minutes, constantly breaking into small pieces and stirring. Press Cancel.
● Add ingredients in the following order (to avoid Burn): beans, corn, taco seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, maple syrup, salt, pepper, broth and tomato sauce. do not stir!
● Close the lid, move pressure valve to Sealing and press Pressure Cook on High for 10 – 20 minutes (longer – deeper flavours but overall soup is ready fast).
● Release pressure using fast Release method – turn pressure valve to Venting.
● Add cilantro and stir (I didn’t have any and it was fine).
● Serve hot with tortilla chips, yogurt, cheese and limes (if desired).
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container or inner Instant Pot pot with a fitting glass lid for up to 5 days.
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: https://ifoodreal.com/instant-pot-taco-soup/
MORE INSTANT POT ONE POT MEALS to TRY:
Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes: https://youtu.be/jWhyWbf4l6M
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo: https://youtu.be/3FVB_9K0bJw
Instant Pot Lasagna: https://youtu.be/SWjnUpEB_zU
Instant Pot Beef Stew: https://youtu.be/IsbxV671-Pk
Instant Pot Spaghetti: https://youtu.be/uslS1T6Vlrk
Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes: https://youtu.be/wu0TVec4dDc
#ifoodreal #instant pot #pressurecooker