simple KETO DINNERS TO COOK IN THE INSTANT POT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES | Keto Soup & Chili Recipes
You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
simple KETO DINNERS TO COOK IN YOUR INSTANT POT
These keto recipes are designed with busy families in mind or for those who just lead a hectic life. Either way, if you don’t have time to cook, these recipes are for you!! And…both are made in the Instant Pot in under 30 minutes!!!
The first recipe is for a Keto Lasagna Soup. It’s basically lasagna in soup form. Ground beef, tomatoes, veggies, noodles and cheese make up this hearty Italian favorite. The next recipe is one of my family’s all-time favorite recipes – Keto White Chicken Chili. It’s a creamy, spicy chicken & rice dinner that will have your kids coming back for seconds.
If you don’t have a pressure cooker, no worries! I have full slow cooker and stove top instructions on my website.
The Instant Pot has made putting dinner on the table so simple. As a busy mom and pharmacist, I have less than an hour to feed my kids before they run off to sports practice or some activity. The pressure cookers allows me to have a satisfying, home cooked keto meal on the dinner table in under an hour.
In this video, I also share some dinner shortcuts to make cooking dinner simple. love how to shred chicken fast, without all the mess & without using a KitchenAid!
Looking to invest in an Instant Pot??? Try this one! https://amzn.to/2YWjHjB
How to make Bone Broth: https://youtu.be/XlV0zY3tCeI
I’ll be coming out with MORE KETO DIET RECIPE videos soon, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss it!
KETO LASAGNA SOUP
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped celery
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (14.5oz) can chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons italian seasoning
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 cups chicken broth
1 (14 oz) package shirataki penne pasta or cauliflower rice
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Add olive oil, ground beef, onion, celery and garlic to the Instant Pot liner. Select the saute function on the pressure cooker and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, salt, italian seasoning, bay leaf, and pepper. Stir to combine. Stir in chicken broth and shirataki pasta.
3. Secure the lid and pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. make sure the valve is set to seal. When the cooking time is finished, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure manually. Move valve to vent to manually release pressure.
Serve the lasagna soup and top with ricotta and mozzarella cheese.
**MACROS CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-lasagna-soup-instant-pot/
KETO WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
1.5 to 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 (14.5oz) can chopped tomatoes
1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 oz cream cheese, cut into 6 to 8 pieces
1 1/2 cups (10 oz) cauliflower rice, frozen or fresh
toppings for chili- avocado, limes, cheese, cilantro
1. Add chicken thighs, chicken broth, chopped tomatoes, green chiles, and seasonings to the liner of the Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
2. Spread cubed cream cheese around the chili broth mixture. Secure the Instant Pot lid and set the valve to seal. Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure manually by turning the valve to vent.
3. Shred chicken using an electric mixer or two forks.
4. Add cauliflower rice. Let set for 2 minutes until cauliflower rice is heated through.
**MACROS CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE: https://www.ketofocus.com/recipes/keto-white-chicken-chili-instant-pot/
WANT MORE KETOFOCUS RECIPES????
Click here to learn How to make Keto Dough & Keto Pizza:
Click here to see how to make the Best Keto Waffles:
Click here to see How to make Keto Pancakes:
Check KetoFocus out on…
May include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music from Epidemic Sound
Substitute by Windshield
#ketoinstantpot #ketoinstantpotrecipes #easyketodinners #ketosoups
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!