You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
delicious Instant Pot Cheesy Lasagna. simple to make and super delicious lasagna recipe. In this recipe, we will show you how to make the cheese filling, meat sauce with Italian herbs, and layering in the springform pan. A fast kid-friendly recipe that is simple to make on a tiring weeknight. Enjoy!
Written Recipe: https://www.thespicegenie.com/lasagna-instant-pot/
– 1/2 cup of water in the marinara sauce is optional. I add it for two reasons:
1) The marinara sauce is too thick and water is needed to simmer the sauce.
2) no-boil lasagna needs moisture to cook properly… this will slightly thin out the sauce for the noodles.
– I am using an 8qt instant pot. For this instant pot, I used an 8-inch springform pan. Use one that fits your instant pot.
– Loosely cover the pan with the foil (meaning not too close to the cheese). Don’t worry if cheese sticks to the foil after pressure cooking. You can always add more cheese before broiling.