You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Instant Pot Celery Soup
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1//2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups celery, roughly cut
1 bay leaf
3 cups broth, chicken or vegetable stock
1/4 cup cream
1/4 cup mozzarella, optional
1. Open Instant Pot and select saute
2. Melt butter. Saute onions for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off saute. Add garlic, celery, salt, pepper, broth and bay leaf.
4. Close Instant Pot. Select Soup or Pressure Cook for 30 minutes.
5. When done, release pressure. Remove bay leaf.
6. Add in cream. Use blender and purée soup until desired texture. If you prefer soup to be thicker, select saute and simmer down for 5 minutes.
7. Otherwise, serve with cheese.
Subscribe to my channel for more recipes:
Check out my website www.MYinstantpotlife.com
Audio / soundtrack: