You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles | Chicken Stir Fry With Noodles | Chicken Chow Mein | Chicken Noodles | Stir Fry Noodles | Chicken Stir Fry | Chicken Noodles Recipe | Chicken Chow Mein Recipe | Chicken Fried Noodles Recipe
Ingredients for Stir Fry Chicken Noodles:
– Boneless Chicken , sliced into thin flattish 2” strips- 250 gms
– Noodles, 150 gms pack, sufficient for 2 persons
Chicken pieces to be marinated with:
– Salt-1/2 tsp
– Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp (preferably White Pepper Powder)
– Soy sauce- 1 tsp
– Vinegar- 1 tsp
– Honey- 1 tsp
– Garlic, grated- 2-3 cloves (1 tsp)
– Broccoli florets- 1.5 cups (100 gms)
– Carrots, julienned- 1.5 cups (75 gms)
– Red Pepper, julienned- 1.5 cups (75 gms)
– Spring Onion/Scallions whites, chopped -2 tbsp (around 3 spring onions)
– Spring Onion greens, thick chopped for garnish- 3
– Garlic, chopped- 2 tsp
– Ginger, chopped- 1 tsp
– Refined Oil-2 tbsp
– Salt for seasoning- 1/4 tsp or to taste
– Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp or to taste
– Dark Soy Sauce- 2 tsp
– Oyster Sauce- 2 tsp
– Red Chilli Sauce- 3 tsp
– cut the boneless chicken fillets into 2” flattish strips.
– Grate 2-3 garlic cloves to give a teaspoon of garlic.
– Fine chop the peeled garlic cloves and the ginger.
– Take out the broccoli florets and julienne the carrots & red pepper.
– chop the white and green portion of spring onions/scallions.
– Marinate the chicken strips with the items specified. Mix and set aside for around 20-30 mins.
To boil the noodles, follow the instructions on the packet.
– For 150 gm noodles, heat 1.5 litres of water in a pan on high heat till it comes to a boil.
– Add the noodles and stir it lightly for it to open up.
– Boil it for 2-3 mins, should not be soft but “al dente”.
– Drain it in a colander and wash it with cold water to stop the cooking.
– Add 1 tsp of oil and mix it well to coat the boiled noodles so that they don’t stick.
– Set it aside.
– Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a wok.
– Add the marinated chicken and stir fry on high heat for around 4 mins till the chicken pieces are browned. Remove from oil and set aside.
– Add 1/2 tbsp oil to the same wok and heat it.
– Now add the chopped garlic and ginger & stir fry on medium heat for 15 secs.
– Add the chopped spring onion whites and stir fry on medium heat for another 15 secs.
– Now add the julienned carrots and broccoli florets, give a mix and season with a pinch of salt and pepper powder. Stir fry on high heat for 1 min.
– Add the julienned red pepper, mix and stir fry on high heat for around 2 mins till the vegetables are cooked but still crunchy and retain the color.
– Now add the fried chicken and give a mix on medium heat for 1 min.
– Now add the boiled noodles and mix it well with the vegetables.
– Add all the sauces and salt & pepper for seasoning and mix it well on high heat.
– Stir-fry and toss on high heat for 2 mins till the noodles are well coated with the sauces.
– Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
#stirfrychickennoodles #chickennoodles #chickenchowmein #chickenfriednoodles #chickennoodlesrecipe #chickenstirfry #chinesenoodles #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #chowmeinrecipe